Friday, January 24, 2014

January 24, 2014

Suzy "Miss A" Wanted To Marry Young - Many actress in Korea who does not want to get married quickly so that its popularity has not decreased. In fact, they are willing to hide their love relationship because afraid left by fans.

However, it does not apply to Suzy. The beautiful actress and singer was hoping to get married at a young age, so the age gap with her ​​not too far away.

Suzy says she wants a close relationship with her son, as a friend.

"I want to marry young. I do not want that much age difference between me with my son, so we can play and talk about many things, such as friends." Suzy said.

Miss A's personnel will be admitted directly to get married if she had found the right partner. Suzy also hope to have a lover as her ideal type, like actor Kang Dong Won.

"If I've found someone who I thought I could marry with he, I would get married immediately." Suzy closed.

 


Suzy "Miss A" Wanted To Marry Young

0 comments:

Post a Comment