Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 21, 2013

Stop Drunk, Katy Perry Laugh at her past - Katy Perry seems to have made ​​up her mind not to consume alcoholic beverages again. As from three months ago, Katy Perry has managed to break the habit of liquor.

Over the past two years, Katy Perry admitted to having a difficult time in her life. In December 2011, Katy Perry separated from her husband, Russell Brand, after the marriage only lasted for 14 months.


"You know I do a lot of different things, I surround myself with good friends, I do all things for the sake of cleaning myself from alcohol for three months it was pretty shattering. I was taking vitamins, supplements, meditation, and prayer." Katy Perry said.

According to Katy Perry, what happened in her last two years as unacceptable by reasonable mind.

"But I think at the end of it all, like what I think has happened that mysterious thing that I know beyond a certain way, I will do something positive to keep moving forward." Katy Perry said.

Lover John Mayer was suffering from confidence issues during the difficult period after the divorce. However, Katy Perry admits now I can laugh and joke.


"It's fun to laugh at this moment, But not fun to laugh at you later on, I know going through a period where a lot of negative thoughts entered my mind. Obviously they did not succeed, but I do have some sort of belief in what they are doing to me." Katy Perry said in talk show.


"It's for my own record and become the introspection to find out if I could be better and the responsibility for everything that I take." Katy Perry continued.


"Instead of pointing fingers and saying, ' You're the problem' or ' You're the reason for all my problems' or ' You're terrible '. ' Okay, how can I fix this?'. So yes, it's not fun." Katy Perry said.

 

Stop Drunk, Katy Perry Laugh at her past

0 comments:

Post a Comment