Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December 18, 2013


Got a call dear, Heechul dating Son Dam Bi ? - Heechul was reportedly having an affair with Son Dam Bi , because both have a special calling . It was revealed when he called the singer and actress is currently filming The Human Condition.

When telephoned, Heechul call her, " My Woman " ( my woman ). Son Dam Bi then reply by saying, " My Man " ( my man ). They also have a lot of photos that are uploaded with Super Junior's personnel Instagram account.

However, Heechul said that Son Dam Bi is his friend, had known each other for over 10 years. He also admitted that he had considered Son Dam Bi as a family like Sulli and Taeyeon .

" Son Dam Bi has been friends with for ten years, before I debut. We are now a family . Whenever I met Son Dam Bi, we tease each other and acting like the same sex without restriction. Junior Sulli and Taeyeon also like it, but Son Dam Bi is a friend that I can be a variety of stories about various things," said Heechul.

He is also the possibility to go out with Son Dam Bi. Heechul does not want to lose his best friend if they have to break up one day. Similarly, as quoted from allkpop.

" Possibly we became a couple is 0 percent. I can ensure that that there is no chance at all to date. I think I will be loyal to my friends and family, so I do not want to throw it to become lovers. Son Dam Bi was also thinking the same. Due to this, we can freely call each other as my woman and my man while filming. I will continue with Son Dam Bi as a true friend, "he closed.

Got a call dear, Heechul dating Son Dam Bi ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment