Friday, January 27, 2012

January 27, 2012

Kendall Jenner: "My Sisters are My Biggest Inspiration" - One of the minor clan The Kardashians, Kendall Jenner has been captivating audiences with Kendall Jenner unique style and has grown to become a reference adolescent.

Kendall Jenner said that at first, it was very strange reality part of the Keeping Up With The Kardashians. "It used to be very shy with the cameras at first, but I (Kendall Jenner) think Kylie and I went accustomed. Now it is normal for us. "

Kendall Jenner also said: "My three older sisters are my biggest inspiration, I get my style of each one of them. They told me not to listen to what people say. So I do not look on the internet what is written about me because I could affect. "

Kendall Jenner commented on her nerves on the runways. "I was really nervous and scared. I thought What if I fall?. My sisters told me that everything would be okay, that was going to do great, it was me and amused me. And that made me feel better. Once I left I felt comforted. I had a great and want to do again," Kendall Jenner said.


Kendall Jenner: "My Sisters are My Biggest Inspiration"

0 comments:

Post a Comment